The participatory discrepancies I noticed in Polacca, was the addition of instruments and sounds. The song seemed to have a solid beat to it from the drums that stayed similar in the beginning of the song, but then there was guitars making random lines that did not participate to anything that the other guitar was playing and thats where a lot of discrepancy was heard. Also once the song hit around 5:30 It got to the point where I wanted to shove knives into my ears, because at that point it was just noise colliding with one another and not actual sound or melody. It also felt as if it had fighting rhythms, it was truly haunting music.

Spaced Cowboy had the least musical discrepancy in my opinion. The only feature that offset me was the vocals, which was his yodelling in regard to the funky style he was playing. It didn’t fully fit the same style with the drums and other instruments in the track, but overall wasn’t a hard song to get my head around.

I notice right from the start the drums collide with the vocals in Agua que va a caer’s beginning. But the built up tension seems to resolve when the guitar I believe comes in and starts also playing the melody, which doesn’t seem to happen in the other songs. I notice its hard to find the strong beat in the song while listening, since the drums and bass seem to be playing different rhythms which is the discrepancy in this piece. But It works for me and I actually enjoyed listening to the song.